1. The ‘personal data’ that you, as the ‘data subject’, have been asked to provide is for use by Dr J H Burgoyne & Partners LLP and subsidiaries, as the ‘data controller’, based at 11 – 12 Half Moon Court, Bartholomew Close, London EC1 7HF.
2. The ‘data protection officer’, to whom you should direct any queries concerning data protection matters, is the ‘Resources Member of the Management Board’, who can be contacted at the above address.
3. The purpose of the processing for which the ‘personal data’ are intended is to enable us to deal with your specific enquiry, as set out in the Enquiry Form that you are submitting.
4. The lawful basis for processing the ‘personal data’ is one or a combination of:
(a) The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (e.g. a new instruction) to which you are party, or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract (e.g. an enquiry).
(b) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the ‘data controller’ is subject.
5. The ‘personal data’ that you provide is solely for the internal use of Dr J H Burgoyne & Partners LLP and subsidiaries, and will not be disclosed to any outside organisation.
6. The subsidiaries referred to in (5) include Dr J H Burgoyne & Partners (International) Ltd, which has offices outside of the European Union / European Economic Area. The transfer of any ‘personal data’ to these offices is safeguarded by a Standard Contractual Clauses (processors) agreement between Dr J H Burgoyne and Partners LLP and Dr J H Burgoyne & Partners (International) Ltd.
7. The ‘personal data’ is stored for as long as is necessary in pursuance of the legitimate interests of the business and to comply with statutory requirements, unless those interests are overridden by those of you, the ‘data subject’. In some cases it may be necessary to retain the data for an indefinite period.
8. You, as the ‘data subject’, have the right to request from the ‘data controller’ access to and rectification or erasure of ‘personal data’ or restriction of processing concerning your ‘personal data’. You also have the right to object to the processing of your ‘personal data’. Additionally, we as the ‘data controller’ are required to provide any data in a readily accessible format. Any such requests should be made to The Data Protection Officer, Dr J H Burgoyne & Partners LLP, 11‑12 Half Moon Court, London, EC1A 7HF.
9. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority (the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/)