Microbiological contamination can cause equipment to breakdown, corrode or to malfunction. It can also cause the spoilage of bulk products and can be responsible for health hazards.
We have experience advising on:
- The spoilage of foodstuffs, both raw materials and finished products
- Contamination of fuel oils and other hydrocarbon liquids
- Public health hazards, such as Legionnaire’s disease
- Fouling and breakdown of production machinery and process lines
- Losses due to microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC)
- Cleanroom contamination
- Self-heating of bulk cargo including corn, soybeans and their products
We can undertake site visits to:
- Examine incidents at factories and on cargo ships
- Determine the cause of microbiological contamination
- Investigate the effects of microbiological contamination or degradation
- Collect samples, which can be examined by our analytical chemists or in specialist laboratories
If you would like further information, please contact us on 020 7726 4951 or complete our Contact Form.